Alliance Spine is actively seeking motivated orthopedic sales representatives with a strong sales record to compliment our growing company.
Primary Purpose and Function
Responsible for working at the direction of the Chief Operating Officer and/or Managing Partner to help support the sales functions within the defined geography. Medical Sales Representative will assist in retaining and penetrating existing customers (surgeons and distributors) and finding new business. The Medical Sales Representative is responsible for field-based customer service, case coverage as necessary, and sales prospecting as assigned by the Chief Operating Officer and/or Managing Partner, generating new business, sales logistics, product knowledge, product training, and maintaining inventory assets.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Support the Chief Operating Officer and/or Managing Partner by performing assigned clinical sales and marketing activities throughout the defined geography. The Medical Sales Representative reports to the Chief Operating Officer and/or Managing Partner and works with them in a collaborative effort to help achieve the annual sales objectives.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to ensure the delivery of revenue targets.
- Provide technical product training to hospital staff and surgeons. Case coverage as required.
- Works with the Chief Operating Officer and/or Managing Partner to develop general business, customer account management and sales skills.
- Frequently calls on target surgeons and being the technical product expert representing Alliance Spine’s product portfolio.
- Act as Alliance Spine’s representative to influential surgeons and solidify/expand these relationships.
- Manage expenses in accordance with company policy.
- Attend meetings, marketing programs, trainings, labs and other events as required.
- Required to travel throughout the assigned territory approximately 80% of working hours.
Knowledge and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) and 1 year of operating room experience preferred.
- Clinical experience in spine/neuro/ortho surgery markets is required.
- Basic knowledge of human anatomy and pathology of the spine is required.
- Ability to operate in a technical and very professional sales environment required.
- 1-2 years of prior sales or clinical experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Good overall business acumen and aptitude for career development (results-driven/spine market understanding/ability to build strong customer relationships, etc.).
- Must demonstrate personal initiative, eager professionalism and a desire to learn and contribute.
- Must possess a positive company image in manner and appearance.
- Computer literacy is required (must be proficient in MS Office)
Company Policy/Procedural Compliance
Follow all company policies and procedures as well as local, state and federal laws concerning employment to include, but not limited to: I-9 information, EEOC, Civil Rights and ADA.
Please email Catalina Osorio, HR Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume and sales summary.