Bone Marrow Concentrate System utilizes a proprietary system of gentle centrifugation and protection of the delicate buffycoat layer to produce superior cell yields for Bone Marrow Concentrate (BMC).This unique system improves concentrate results and reduces processing steps through a single-spin operation. Operating room users find it a user-friendly, quick and convenient method for concentrating cells that also reduces the risk of infection and improves surgical results for the patient.
The Cyclone Advantage
- Highly Concentrated Bone Marrow Cells produces a much greater amount of BMC using light centrifugal acceleration and gentle deceleration.
- Sterile System requires only two sterile barrier entries and ensures sterility through a sterile collection tube, processing in the centrifuge, and channeling the marrow through a closed system.
- Versatile and Portable processes from 30 – 240mL of bone marrow aspirate in 15 minutes and is easily transferred from one operating room to another.
The Cyclone® PILOT Automated Aspirating System
The newest innovation for the Cyclone® Concentrating System is the Cyclone Pilot Automated AspirationSystem. It uses built in sensors which isolate the concentrated bone marrow from the separated autologous sample. The PILOT Automated Aspiration System is designed to remove the user variability during processing using built-in sensors which isolate the concentrated bone marrow from the separatedautologous sample. The PILOT allows the Cyclone® Concentrating System to provide the most consistent outcomes in a BMA sample, making the most versatile concentrating system simpler and more predictable.
Features and Benefits:
- Separates cells by density for a higher concentration
- Removes user variability
- Produces the most consistent out in BMA sample
Clinical data in relation to our Cyclone product:
Competitive Biologics Comparison PDF Download
The use of percutaneous autologous bone-marrow PDF Download
Percutaneous Autologous Bone-Marrow Grafting for Nonunions PDF Download
Development of an osteogenic bone-marrow preparation PDF Download
Treatment of Osteonecrosis of the Femoral Head with Implantation of Autologous Bone-Marrow Cells PDF Download
For more information view our Cyclone brochure. PDF Download