Alamo® C is designed for use as a cervical intervertebral body fusion device. The device is manufactured from PEEK Optima® LT1 per ASTM F2026 and includes tantalum markers per ASTM F560 for radiographic visualization.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Length and Width are available in:
- 14mm x 12mm, 17mm x 14mm
- 20mm x 16mm
- Heights are available in:
- 5 - 12 mm, in 1mm increments
- Teeth on superior and inferior surfaces of implant are designed to provide secure engagement and to prevent back out and migration.
- Biocompatible radiolucent polymer allows clear assessment of bony fusion
- Large graft area allows for optimal bone graft placement
Indications for Use
The Alamo C is indicated for anterior cervical interbody fusion procedures in skeletally mature patients with degenerative disc disease (DDD) of the cervical spine with accompanying radicular symptoms at one level from C2-T1.DDD is defined as discogenic pain with the degeneration of the disc confirmed by history and radiographic studies. These patients should have had six weeks of non-operative treatment prior to treatment with an intervertebral cage.The device system must be used with supplemental fixation and autograft to facilitate fusion and is to be implanted via an open, anterior approach.
For more information view our Alamo C brochure PDF Download