Promote OsteoStrip® is a pliable and absorbable cancellous bone graft that also exhibits osteoconductive and osteoinductive properties. These characteristics make it a powerful tool for bone grafting in spinal fusions, non-unions, and bone fractures. Promote OsteoStrip® enhances the biologic properties of allograft bone resulting in optimized fusions.
- 100% cancellous bone
- Osteogenic when used with BMA or BMAC
- Compressible handling properties
- Variety of dimensions available
Where we get OsteoStrip®
Stringent tissue donor screening, recovery, storage and shipping guidelines are followed to best preserve the allografts for their intended functions.
- Sterile human allograft tissues
- Sterility Assurance Level 10 (-6)
- Proprietary cleansing processes
- Meets the exacting FDA regulations and AATB standards
For more information view our Promote OsteoStrip brochure. PDF Download