Nakoma®-SL The Nakoma ACP System is intended for anterior screw fixation to the cervical spine. The Nakoma ACP system consists of a variety of shapes and sizes of bone plates and screws. The components are manufactured from titanium alloy (Ti 6Al 4V ELI) as described by ASTM F136. Components of the Nakoma ACP System should not be used with components from any other system or manufacturer. The Nakoma ACP System components are provided non-sterile. The products need to be steam sterilized by the hospital prior to use.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Width and Thickness:
- 16mm x 2.0mm
- Lengths are available in:
- A variety of lengths including one, two, three, four and five level plates
- One-Step independent locking mechanism, including visual conformation of locking of screws
- Serrated under surfaces for grip during screw placement/delivery
- Large graft window allows for optimal visualization during placement.
- Screws offered in fixed/variable angle and self-drilling/self-tapping options to allow the surgeon to create a variety of constructs.
Indications for Use
The Nakoma ACP System is intended for anterior intervertebral screw fixation of the cervical spine at levels C2-T1. The Nakoma ACP System is indicated for use in the temporary stabilization of the anterior spine during the development of cervical spinal fusion in patients with the following indications:
- Degenerative Disc Disease (as defined by neck pain of discogenic origin with degeneration of the disc confirmed by patient history and radiographic studies)
- Trauma (including fractures)
- Deformities or curvatures (including kyphosis, lordosis, or scoliosis)
- Failed previous fusions
- Spinal Stenosis
For more information view our Nakoma-SL brochure PDF Download