The Swannshidi Bone Aspiration Device revolutionizes the manner in which bone marrow aspiration is done. The Swannshidi is a sterile packed, single use, disposable device equipped with a 15ga needle that is able to aspirate bone marrow from the sternum, iliac crest, or the vertebral body.
Key Features and Benefits
- Studies show a higher concentration of osteoprogenitor cells in the vertebral body as compare to the PDF Download
- Eliminates the need for secondary surgery site
- Sleek, low profile design
- Convenient depth gauge allows user to choose needle depth based on patient anatomy
- Locking mechanism secures needle depth
- Use in conjunction with the Cyclone Bone Marrow Concentrate System for optimal results
Indications for Use
The SwannShidi Bone Marrow Aspiration Needle is to be used for aspiration of bone marrow or autologous blood by use of a standard syringe.
For more information view our Swannshidi brochure. PDF Download